Wednesday 12 September 2018

RetroChallenge 2018/09: Attack of the Dog Duck


Worked up some simple graphics for a kind of a dragon that will track the player. Not sure if it is fast enough to be challenging or how exactly to work out combat. I have a version of my duck-dog-dragon with its mouth open, so I will probably have it cycle between mouth open mouth close. You'll have to get your attacks in while its mouth is closed. Here are some of the other graphics possibilities I have been working on:


Starting to run into some of those barriers of speed that I mentioned last post. I uncertain at this point whether BASIC will allow me to move the program to a point that it represents an actual game. It might simply end up an interesting demo of some aspects of Atari Adventure. But, if I had a Basic compiler...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment