Sunday 30 April 2017

RetoChallange 2017: Graf Spee


Came across a neat game for the Sinclair ZX81. It's a World War II naval simulation. You play the role of the captain of the German battle cruiser the Admiral Graf Spee. You must destroy shipping and avoid being captured or destroyed. I have't got it working quite yet, but I have made substantial progress.  Here are some screens showing a little of what the game will look like.




 I still have to finish converting all the lowres graphics for all the ship types.

This is likely my last posting for RetroChallenge 2017. Thanks to John for organizing another competition for this year. Thanks to all the other posters. I'm still working through browsing all the projects. They are wonderful inspiration for further efforts in my own retrocomputing hobby activities. Good luck to everyone and I hope to see you all again next year!

P.S.

Here's a video of the completed game:

No comments:

Post a Comment